2016年6月10日金曜日

Essay3: My treasure

Hello, I explain about my treasure. I have a lot of treasures, but I must narrow it down to one. My best treasure is many friends. I have a lot of friends. I like a friend very much. It is nice enough to make if you make a lot of friends. I was able to make a lot of friends since I went to the kindergarten. Friends are very important. I have a lot of friends, but I do not a lot of best friends. There are only 3,4 people who are my best friends. I can make friends at various places. For example, I can get to know people at my part-time job, my school, through  friends, and various places. Because I can make friends with a person I do not to know at various places, it is very great. When I talk with a friend, I am very happy. It is rare that I quarrel with a friend. I have quarreled with a friend I was a junior high school student. But, I did not quarrel with a friend after that at all. After having quarreled with a friend, I was reconciled immediately. It is not so good to quarrel with a friend. So I was reconciled  immediately. The friend becomes my lifetime treasure.
I hang out with my friends very well. For example, I play sports and go for a drive. Many encounters will be waiting in the future. I would like to make more friends. And I want to take good care of  my friends. I don`t know when I make friend. So I want to important encounters. Most of all, I think the workplace is where I can make friends. Thanks to my friends, I enjoyed school life. In particular, it was very happy. If I did not  have friends, I would be  very sad now.
                                                                               

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿